Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Another Dragoon question  (Read 29 times)

pikeman

• Villein
    • View Profile
Another Dragoon question
« on: July 11, 2019, 10:47:26 PM »
When Dragoons arrive at 4BW, they're to dismount, but is that "free"? It's not listed on the prompted actions QRS.

As far as modeling them, I was thinking of two figures per base for the mounted ones and three per base for the dismounted ones. Any input on this?
What about the dismounts? Khurasan has horseholders, but they don't matter in these rules - they're just eye candy, right?
Thanks.
Pete
Pflugerville, Texas
Gem of the Blackland Prairie!

alasdair

• TWZ Team
  • Musketeers
    • View Profile
Re: Another Dragoon question
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2019, 06:09:01 PM »
Dragoons count as a TUG. Maximum unit size 4 bases (which limits their effectiveness) Move as loose formation Foot when start move within 4 BW of enemy, move as Mounted when start move more than 4BW. Allowed to deploy in flank sector. Can skirmish & run away as part of their characteristic. Shoot as foot. Cannot be nervous. They cannot offer rear support. They cannot charge enemy TUG’s unless within 1 base of breaking. They can at the start or end of any any move choose to dismount or remount for free for free (mark bases so players know)if for example they wish to enter terrain.

Re modeling it doesnt matter as you say its just eye candy

pikeman

• Villein
    • View Profile
Re: Another Dragoon question
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2019, 03:14:25 AM »
That's great! I think it's worth the time to paint both, especially since it's nicer than a marker. But I'm not going to do the horse holders - you gotta draw the line somewhere!  :)
Pflugerville, Texas
Gem of the Blackland Prairie!