Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Armies Being Recruited!  (Read 228 times)

RobAustin

• Landsknect
    • View Profile
Armies Being Recruited!
« on: February 06, 2020, 04:15:09 PM »
More Poles have just arrived at the painter to fill out my the forces of the Rzeczpospolita Polska! This will let me do many variations of 10k point armies.

Once those are done, then I have an Italian Wars army waiting to be shipped off. This is the Spanish in the 1530s, so I can have Landsknechts and Tercios and Gendarmes!

Not sure what after that. Maybe Russians to fight against the Poles. Another local player has Turks and we can easily assemble Swedes, so that could be a project. Or maybe French to fight against the Spanish.

alasdair

• TWZ Team
  • Cavalier
    • View Profile
Re: Armies Being Recruited!
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2020, 05:06:25 PM »
Yeah I am loving it as well, especially as I'm starting again as had to sell most armies for personal reasons. Loving the italians wars have Maximillian & Spanish, starting a French, want a polish as well and I want a later army, what range did you use for your Poles

pikeman

• Yeoman
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2020, 11:33:19 PM »
Rob, I have some stuff suitable for an Italian Wars list. Iíll spend some time with the builder and see what I can come up with. What point count would be best?
Pflugerville, Texas
Gem of the Blackland Prairie!

alasdair

• TWZ Team
  • Cavalier
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2020, 04:47:53 PM »
We have generally done 10,000 for Italian Wars but some units are very expensive so you could do 11,000