Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Nearly There  (Read 77 times)

alasdair

• TWZ Team
  • Reiter
    • View Profile
Nearly There
« on: December 31, 2019, 12:39:47 PM »
Well Simon

has the rules to ok as well as the army builder and whilst I accept it wont be the totally polished article the pdf of the rules which comes out in January will be an enjoyable fun set of rules.

Massive thank you to everybody who has helped it wouldnt be anywhere near as good with out your help

Thank you so much

cheers

Alasdair

martymagnificent

• Yeoman
    • View Profile
Re: Nearly There
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2020, 06:52:00 AM »
Looking forward to it.

Even bought and painted some more Cossack wagons so I can use them in a system where they are BwG rather than just fortifications. Also have some more 16th century stuff on the way!

Martin

alasdair

• TWZ Team
  • Reiter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2020, 11:32:46 AM »
Thank you

will let you know as soon as available, they will be a cheap pdf for the first 18 months or so as we put it through a full competition circuit as well as friendly games and then will be made available in book form

cheers

Alasdair

RobAustin

• Landsknect
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2020, 05:27:19 PM »
Yep. I am about to send off a Spanish army for Italian wars, along with some additional Poles to round out the existing forces.

alasdair

• TWZ Team
  • Reiter
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2020, 08:24:18 PM »
Just finished my Spanish with Bande Nere all Blue moon, plays well but very differently from the other italian wars armies, playing the swiss is always very close

martymagnificent

• Yeoman
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 21, 2020, 09:39:49 PM »
When the PDF arrives will there be lists available for South/Central America (Aztecs, Inca, etc)?

Curious to find out if even my, vast, Inca collection or my regular opponents Aztecs will be large enough!

Thanks

Martin